All these steps follow the Django CMS documentation (still in beta). However this is ONLY a cookiecutter template and there is NO INTENTION to replace the official documentation.
- Have your Django CMS installation ready with just “one command”
- Shipped with a simple Bootstrap 3 template
- Django project structure according to “Two scoops of Django” book (thanks to @pydanny and @audreyr)
- Project ready to deployment on Heroku without any Django configurations
- Collect static on your Amazon S3 bucket
- Do you need anything else?